We are recruiting a Swim Academy Manager to join our team.
are seeking a highly organised individual with strong administration skills
with a passion for teaching swimming. Our Swim Academy operates across two swimming pools, J6 Swim (Castleknock) and Butterfield Wellness Centre (Rathfarhnham). The role of the successful candidate will be to manage the daily administration our swimming academy of almost
700 swimmers including our kids weekly classes, our adult weekly classes, aquafit
classes and our summer intensive swimming weeks.
Responsibilities will included:
- Managing all of our
swimming academy lessons, ensuring classes are run efficiently and taught to a
- Developing an in-depth understanding of our CMS system (Coursepro) so that
classes, clients and our waiting list are effectively managed.
- Working closely with our team of swimming
teachers to ensure classes are continually taught to a high and progressive
- Ensuring class retention, happy swimmers and parents.
- Providing a high standard of customer
service by ensuring timely responses via phone, email or social media channels.
- Managing our social media
accounts to drive customer acquisition where needed and communicate with
- Developing the Swimming
Academy by working with the whole team to implement Swim Academy Milestones and
Reward systems as well as evolving lesson plans/guides/outcomes to enhance the
overall standard of teaching.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years administrative and customer service experience preferably in the leisure industry
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Work effectively, both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Have the ability to manage a range of different projects and tasks in an accurate, organised and structured way
- Have great communication & customer service skills
- Be a team player, bubbly personality & have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be flexible, willing to work weekends if required
- Have an interest in promoting the business and social media awareness
- Be tech savvy, a natural problem solver and excellent attention to detail
- Level 2 Swimming teacher with extensive teaching experience
- Valid Pool Lifeguard Qualification - desirable
- Pool Plant Operator Qualification - desirable,
- Aquafit Qualification – desirable, not required
Remuneration will be commensurate with
experience. This is a full time role located primarily in our Castleknock venue.
To apply, please send your CV together with a formal letter
of application outlining your suitability and match to the requirements to email@example.com.